Even though Twitter isn’t a video-specific social platform, it still has the power to promote your business with video marketing. Betting on Twitter, you access 145 million monetizable daily users – and this number is growing year by year. What’s more, they’re ready to watch your video and discover your brand. Here are the statistics that prove it.
Twitter Users’ Demographics
- 92% of US citizens know about Twitter, and 22% (or 30 million) of adult Americans are active users.
- 80% of Twitter users visit the platform via their mobile devices.
- 44% of 18-24-year-old Americans are active Twitter users.
- 34% of them are women.
- Twitter users are well-educated and have above-average income – 42% have college degrees and a >$75,000 annual salary.
- 12% of Twitter users use the platform to discover the latest news.
- Twitter is also popular in Japan, Brazil, and India.
Twitter’s Marketing Opportunities
- 65% of large American companies use Twitter to market their products and services.
- The average Twitter user follows at least five brands. What’s more, they like to mention brands in their tweets and feel 77% more positive about the brand when it replies to their tweet.
- 85% of small and medium businesses use the platform to leverage their customer service.
Twitter Video Consumption Statistics
- 2 billion videos are watched on Twitter daily, and 93% of them are watched from smartphones and other mobile gadgets.
- 32% of users prefer watching videos instead of reading text, and go to Twitter for this purpose.
- Further, they like minimal Tweet copy. By keeping your video Tweets short, you may achieve a 13% higher brand and message recall and overall view time.
- Tweets with videos are 10 times more engaging, and Twitter video ads are 50% cheaper in cost-per-engagement.
- Video ads are the most promising ad type for results on Twitter.
- Twitter videos with appealing calls to action are able to double your click-through rates.
58% of the world’s top brands use Twitter to stay in touch with their customers, improve customer service, and promote their offers. Since this microblogging platform is direct and specific, you need a smart video marketing strategy to guide your company to success within Twitter. At Yans Media, we have extensive experience in creating social media videos and know how to surface Twitter’s potential for your business. Get in touch with us to create your first video to promote your business on Twitter, expand your reach, and go global!
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing.
For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
text element using
the "When inside of" nested selector system.