- What Exactly Is A Custom Animated Video?
- Reasons Why Custom Animated Video Is the Best Option
2.1 1. Each marketing initiative can be successfully supplemented with a video.
2.2 2. You can create something really creative and go viral.
2.3 3. You can use different custom videos for different users’ segments.
2.4 4. Improve your brand recognition
2.5 5. Build Relationships
2.6 6. This is what the customers really expect.
- Why Big Brands Prefer Custom/Personalized Animated Videos
3.1 Outdo You In 2015 With Nike+
- How Much Does It Cost To Create A Custom Animated Video?
- How Custom Animated Videos Are Created
5.1 1. Discovery
5.4 4. Style Frames & Illustrations
5.5 5. Voice Over
5.6 6. Animation
5.7 7. Finalization
- My Video Is Finished And Looks Great. Now, What?
6.1 How Custom Video Can Be Used
- I See Ads For Low-Cost Video Templates. Should I Just Do That?
- What About Freelancers. Can I Use Them?
Personalization, customization, and video are strong marketing trends of recent years. Merging together, they become a real marketing weapon.
You’re probably wondering why customized?
Because your audience will listen to you only when you send the right customized message. Big brands have long been using custom videos in their campaigns and get great results.
In this article, we explain why customization is indispensable, and also unlock the secret of how to get the ultimate return from your video marketing efforts with the help of custom animation.
What Exactly Is A Custom Animated Video?
In simple words, the custom is a synonym for unique. As for custom animated video definition, this is the video that
- is created to meet a specific marketing goal
- will be shown to a clearly defined user’s segment
- is creative and use a unique design that can not be found elsewhere
- and is considered to be the intellectual property of your company.
And by the way, 81% of users expect a custom approach from brands. They want companies to understand what type of video content is expected from them and at what time their customers are ready to perceive it.
According to the following video marketing statistics, this is a completely win-win option.
- A custom and personalized video is able to provide 8 times better click-through rates compared to standard email marketing campaigns.
- 97% of companies are planning to spend more on customization and personalization in 2020 – and this true not for custom video marketing only.
- Personalized and custom videos have 16 times better click-to-open rate and 4,5 improvement in unique click-through.
Reasons Why Custom Animated Video Is the Best Option
1. Each marketing initiative can be successfully supplemented with a video.
You are free to come up with custom videos to supplement your email marketing strategy, engage users in social media, and show how the goods look like in reality on your product pages. What is more, you can connect your video with your marketing message as closely as possible. Being professionally created, each time your video will perform well and help you in achieving a specific marketing goal.
2. You can create something really creative and go viral.
A custom approach is synonymous with uniqueness and creativity. It is logical that users will share only those videos that are unique and creative at the same time.
Achieve Your Auto, Finance, Life Goals. 26 million views only on YouTube.
Created by Yans Media
3. You can use different custom videos for different users’ segments.
The simplest example is two different videos aimed at a male and female target audience. If you are a clothing retailer and sell clothes for both sexes, then it would be unwise to focus on only one of the segments. Custom video solves this problem because it allows users to be targeted as specifically as possible – depending on gender, perception, and even based on the history of viewing products on your site.
4. Improve your brand recognition
Custom videos are able to improve your brand recognition since they will contain unique design and recognizable heroes that will be strongly associated with your company.
For example, M&M characters. This is just the case when the recognizable heroes and brand are connected with each other in the minds of the audience forever.
5. Build Relationships
Statistics prove that custom and personalized video is a great way to build warm relations with customers. And conversely, 61% of buyers said they lost their desire to work with the brand after watching low-quality video
6. This is what the customers really expect.
Modern customers are already used to watching branded videos to find out more about the product, compare several goods, understand how the feature work, or just relax and have fun.
Why Big Brands Prefer Custom/Personalized Animated Videos
Big brands really understand the value of custom animation services. And get striking results in return.
Here are some examples explaining why a custom animation video is a breakthrough marketing tool.
Outdo You In 2015 With Nike+
Nike went even further and showed the real wonders of personalization by creating over one hundred thousand personalized videos for Nike + members. It was a congratulation video dedicated to the high sport’s success of customers.
Big brands choose personalized videos because they know that this is one of the best ways to attract attention, start building relationships, tell more about their product, help solve problems, instill confidence and trust, and even entertain and amuse the target audience.
How Much Does It Cost To Create A Custom Animated Video?
Ah, yes. The question everyone wants to know the answer to!
How much is this gonna set me back.?
Well, there’s no secret, no mysterious high number that we won’t admit until you’re stuck in a sales funnel.
Prices vary based on levels of customization, of course, but plan on spending $2500 USD per thirty seconds of great quality custom video.
We have clients with diverse needs, and we are happy to work with them to reach their goals. We can create a video with higher levels of production and have a highly talented team that can make it all happen.
How Custom Animated Videos Are Created
To get a custom animated video you should a professional company. At YANS Media, you get a dedicated team working together to create your video.
All our designs, art, and animations are 100% original and created from scratch for every client we take on, no matter the size of the production, whether it’s for a small business or a corporate animated video.
So then, what exactly will you be getting for your investment?
Let’s break down the production flow of Laclary video.
– This is our onboarding process. We learn everything we can about your business, company, service, brand, etc. You’ll be asked to fill out in in-depth questionnaire that covers everything; from your company’s message to your marketing goals to your target audience to the emotions, you want to elicit with your video.
Brief form is consist of 20 questions
– Once we have a clear idea of who you are and what you want to accomplish with your video, we get to work on your script. The script is the backbone of any video – it leads the direction, charges emotions, and creates the environment your animated video will exist in. We love it when we nail the script on the first draft. But, sometimes tweaking is required. That’s why we always include at least one revision (additional revisions available with bigger packages).
– Although the script technically is created first, it is always written with at least an idea of the visuals in mind. Oftentimes, however, the storyboard is being conceptualized in sync with the script. Does this metaphor work with the chosen visual style? Will that line make sense when brought to life visually? What are viewers seeing while these words are being spoken? Both script and storyboard must work together in harmony for your brand message.
4. Style Frames & Illustrations
– During discovery, one of our goals is to work with you to decide on a visual style. References often help with this, whether they come from previous work of ours, videos you may have seen from other brands, or elsewhere. This is the stage where you get to first see how what we discussed begins to look. While the style will only be static frames you’ll still be seeing the design start to flesh out.
5. Voice Over
– While one team is working on visuals, another is working on audio. We have a roster of highly talented voice artists that we work with. We only work with the best, and they continue to amaze us with the incredible ways they bring scripts to life. Additionally, we also hand select and edit a music track to add emphasis to the audio.
– This is the magical part – the part of the process where you get to see your business video come together. Depending on the length, we may deliver your entire video at this stage, or a segment by segment. And again, we like to think we get it 100% on the mark the first time every time, but just in case we don’t, we build in the opportunity to make some adjustments if necessary!
– The most exciting stage, the stage where your marketing video is ready to be released into the wild!
My Video Is Finished And Looks Great. Now, What?
Your animated company video can be used for basically anything you’d like!
Sometimes we create videos that our clients want to use for a specific purpose, like trade shows, presentations, or an explainer video for a crowdfunding campaign.
Sometimes the goal is to use the video for multiple purposes; for example, a well made custom explainer video works across the board for potential investors, potential customers, landing pages, and more.
How Custom Video Can Be Used
● Product home page
● Landing pages
● Shareholder presentations
● ICO launches
● Trade shows
● Remarketing campaigns
● Business social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, MySpace… just kidding on that last one)
● Facebook and Google Ad marketing
● Crowdfunding campaigns
I See Ads For Low-Cost Video Templates. Should I Just Do That?
In a word – NO. Here’s why.
While technology has given us all the ability to do things that were never before possible, what it doesn’t offer is the decades of combined experience that a professional company can give you.
At Yans Media, we’ve made hundreds of videos for clients, and we know what works. We know how to structure a script to appeal to emotions, how to create visuals that hook viewers in and make them want to see what happens next, how to build to a climax that stirs your target audience to take action. And we know how to put it all together effectively.
Another big part of what keeps services like online creator platforms from working is that they are the opposite of custom.
No matter how many options you may have, you’re still just working from templates that every other customer of theirs has access to.
And, sorry to say, but nothing screams cheap like paying for a video that can’t possibly capture the message of your brand because it’s cobbled together from a library of random stock images and video clips.
When you work with Yans, you’re getting 100% original design each and every time. When we say custom animated video, we mean it!
What About Freelancers. Can I Use Them?
Freelancers are great. We love working with them from time to time, and many are talented and experienced. That said, you’ll never find freelancers to create your video in a way that will work better than working with a professional team.
When you work with Yans to create a custom animated video, you’re getting the experience, skills, and dedication of no less than five people – all experts in their own fields. Our scriptwriters work full time doing that and only that.
Same goes for our artists and designers.
Even our voice talents are among the best in the world at what they do and had to audition to get to where they are now. And all of it comes together under the leadership of the creative director who makes sure every piece of the puzzle is in place to create a successful finalized video.
It’s a whole team, working together to make you the best video as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Now, of course, you could find a half dozen freelancers to work together and create a wonderful video for you. But they won’t have the team synergy, which will make the process take much longer. And, most importantly, you’ll be paying freelancer fees, which are going to end up costing you 2 -3 times more than if you work with a professional team that works together under one roof.
Hopefully, this post answers a lot of your questions about creating a custom animated video.
At the very least, even if you don’t end up working with us specifically, we hope that you come away with a greater understanding of why video marketing is so important. It’s not just the present, it’s the future as well, and if you haven’t jumped on board yet, there shouldn’t be any question of whether or not you should. Like they say, the best time to start something is right now!
We’re currently accepting new clients, and we’re always happy to chat with you about your business needs. Send us a message and we’ll get back to you shortly!
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing.
For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
text element using
the "When inside of" nested selector system.